[AT] OT Barn floor question

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Oct 22 08:06:02 PDT 2004

Yes.  Let me have the contact, Charlie.  I'm NOT going to pursue it
right away.  There are already too many projects on the calendar, but
it's time to get the windmill back into shape.  I really miss seeing
those blades spinning in the sky.  I don't have a well under it.  I
figured that the 1000's of dollars that would cost wasn't going to do me
much good.  The well driller said that in my location he wouldn't
guarantee finding water anyway.  So what I've got is a weather vane with
a hormone problem.  :-)  But it is a fascinating project (to me) and I
want to get it back in operation.  The mill is located over by my lot
line and the next-door-neighbor has a very large pole barn on his side
of the line.  The combination of the windmill and his barn makes this
yuppie subdivision look like an operating farm.  That's a look that both
of us like even though both of us are also far removed from the farm --
at least by the years.

Larry