[AT] OT - Old Chimney Question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Oct 21 15:09:59 PDT 2004

Al,

There is a fireplace and spa store in Jacksonville ( I can't remember the
name) but the guy there claims to be something of an expert on chimneys (or
so he implies in his ads).  It might not hurt to talk to him and maybe have
him take a look at your chimney for you since he's not that far from you.
There is something of an art (maybe a black art) to chimney and fireplace
design.

Charlie