[AT] OT Barn floor question

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Oct 19 11:01:30 PDT 2004

LOL.  Every once in a while the gremlins get to us and strange things
happen.  What's really fun is to send "camera ready" material to people
so it can be printed and sent out in a publication and have things like
that happen to it.  Been there, done that.  I now translate files back
and forth a couple of times in different formats on my own computer to
make sure all the bugs are shaken out before I hit the send button.

Thanks for the information.

I'm a little giddy right now.  I just negotiated for a deal on two Power
King tractors WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS, and I'm feeling a bit happy.

Larry