[AJD] 20 JD Plows selling at auction

Bret Rochotte rochotte at bright.net
Mon Oct 18 20:24:24 PDT 2004

Hello;

All this talk about plows and I thought I would mention there is an
auction in my area on the 30th, 20 plows: 44's, 52's, B's, C's, 4B's,
and others.  Not to mention 22 tractors, GP's, GPWT's, A's, B's, D's, G,
M L, plus alot more JD stuff.  I don't know if this auction has been
advertized in any of the magazines.  North of Greenville OH, Kirby Lyons
auctioneer, 937-547-0196.  I have been thinking about a plow for my '36
B, but I'm low on cash and I have to work that day, good chance I will
not make it to the auction.

Cheers,

Bret

Bret and Wendy Rochotte