[AT] ATIS Photo site inbox - several different things

Cecil E Monson cmonson at HVC.RR.COM
Sun Oct 17 07:54:44 PDT 2004

> One of the options in an album's properties(the pull-down menu at the top
> of the page once you click on the album) is whether or not the owner
> displays with the caption.  That was turned off so I turned it on.  I
> uploaded a photo of my TD6 so you could experiment turning it on and off.
> Feel free to turn it on everywhere as you see fit.  Also you could change
> the owner of any photo and the original owner shows up as you start the
> process.   That's how I find the owner.

	That was quick. I went to different folders and checked to see if
it worked on all and it does. Thanks, Spencer. I had been reluctant to
click on "change owner" but that works too. It should help a lot.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson