[AT] ATIS Photo site inbox

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Oct 17 05:53:45 PDT 2004

> Would you mind re-posting the addresses for sending photo files as well as
> for viewing.
>

> Thanks
>

> H. L.

	This URL takes you to the Miscellaneous folder, H.L.

> http://www.antique-tractor.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=Miscellaneous

	This one takes you to the ATIS Photo Depot

http://www.antique-tractor.com/gallery/albums.php

	As to downloading photos to the Inbox, I think you have to
register first and then you will be able to download. I have never
done it that way as when I sign in as one of those who operate the
Photo Depot, I can automatically download and work on the site. Try
Registering and see how it goes.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson