[AT] Tractor Shop Question

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Fri Oct 15 12:16:14 PDT 2004

I'm not in the city limits, and I take most of my "business" outside, but
there are times when you can't make it the 400' to the house, or it's
raining, sleeting, etc.

I may look for a little larger tank for the primary, then use the perforated
drum buried in the leach pit instead of digging all the laterals. I thought
it would work, but you know, if it didn't, digging it out would stink!

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.