[AT] Tractor Shop Question

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Fri Oct 15 11:47:04 PDT 2004

My F-I-L and I did exactly this, twice. They had a cat and I am allergic to
them, so when we went to visit we slept in the TT. Used the plastic drum and
regular field line. The second one was super easy since he lived over in the
sandy land of East Texas at the time. Both units worked like a champ. Go for it!

Phil