[AT] PA/NJ Hauling help needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Oct 15 05:15:08 PDT 2004

A friend is buying an International 340 Utility and needs to haul it
from NE PA to Morris County NJ - 96 miles. The problem is that the
wheels are set out about as far as they can, and they cannot be easily
moved. So the width of the trailer needs to accommodate a tractor 7'
wide. The tires are not loaded, so the weight should be under 5000#. I
would haul it, but my trailer is about a foot too narrow. :-(

You can get back to me or Paul Sigmund <pwsigmund at verizon.net> directly
if you have any solution to the problem.

Thanks for your help,

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)