[AJD] Load control pin for 20 series three point????

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Oct 14 21:49:10 PDT 2004

Has anyone purchased a new AF2799R Load Control Yoke Pin with handle from JD
lately?  I just looked at this part number under JDParts and the price
stunned me but even worse it doesn't look like the original. What gives
here? Described as plated. Must be gold plating!  :-) The yoke is designed
for an offset handle on the pin. The part on JDParts isn't built that way!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com