[AJD] 1930 GP Leaky Radiator, Ensign Carb, Air Cleaner

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Oct 8 11:15:04 PDT 2004

I suspect your air cleaner element is of natural fibers so take care when cleaning it.
Also something to check is to make sure there is oil in your valve chamber on top of the engine. The old books aren't too clear on this but some oil is required to keep the valve stems lubricated. If not, then the valves tend to stick intermittently and the engine will pop/stumble/etc
Just a thought
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company