[AT] Dumb tractor hauler truck question

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Thu Oct 7 21:45:05 PDT 2004

  NOW I need to get the speedometer to read accurately.   I
>know how to do that.  I just need to replace the sending unit with the
>corect one.  My question is where to buy the sending unit.

Charlie, it isn't that simple. I think I read in one post that it was an
89?? The calibration for the speedo is in the dash. There is a diode group
that goes in the back of the dash and then you blow certain ones for the
correct calibration. Probably better to let someone that is familiar with
doing this handle it. You can get the programming clip at the dealer.

           Doug Tallman
           dtallman at accnorwalk.com
           VGTCOA Ohio Regional Director
               Greenwich, OH USA