[AJD] Brakes on AR

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Oct 5 19:41:54 PDT 2004

Tom:

Standard Turning brakes or wheel brakes is one of the features which make
the AO different than the AR which only came with one brake (not wheel) in
its base configuration. However, it is my understanding that dual brakes
were an option offered by JD on the AR. Dual(differential wheel) brakes were
standard on the AO.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door