[Farmall] F-20 decent price range... old-iron fever in the air

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Tue Oct 5 08:36:30 PDT 2004

Dean,
Generally speaking, if an F-20 runs decent and has fair rubber, there's not
much else you would need for the price you mention. If you were buying it
strictly for collectibility and value, then I'd want to know the serial
number, which would indicate it's age, and if it was a wide front (W), or a
narrow tread (N), along with other specifics which would have to do with
the value, such as electric start, road gear, and so forth.  But my
experience tells me that the average price range for the average, running
F-20 is in the neighborhood of $1,000. to $1,800, especially if you just
want to have some fun with a great ol crank tractor. And of course we all
know.......real tractors don't have batterys.

bobcurrie