[Farmall] F-20 decent price range... old-iron fever in the air

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Tue Oct 5 06:53:39 PDT 2004

Still thinking about that Super M I let get away last week, when I got
I call from my dad this morning.  Seems he's run across an F-20 that's
caught his eye.  Looks good (not restored), runs good, fair rubber,
located in northeast Ohio.  Any ideas on a typical price range?  The
seller is asking $1250.  I told Dad I bet he could get it for $1000.

Dad had F-20s growing up, by the way.  I've got a couple of old
pictures of him with the tractor in 1958, at
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/looking_back.html>.

Dean Vinson -- Dayton, Ohio