[AT] Old Grain Elevator and flat belt question

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Oct 4 21:27:55 PDT 2004

Rick
Great looking old elevator. I have never seen one made of rock although the
new terminals here are all concrete. Wooden construction was about the only
method I had heard of for grain elevators. I wonder how old that Montana one
is?
Yes, the future generations are going to have to go a long ways to see a
wooden grain elevator in Sask.
I can't comment on the round baler belting. I don't own one myself but do
see other balers with these belts. They look pretty wide on some. I think
Vermeer might have the narrow rubber belts.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/