[AJD] Listed Crop Cultivator

Terry L. Hrdlicka th01209 at alltel.net
Mon Nov 29 17:37:38 PST 2004

Ron,

Thanks for that explanation of the cultivating process.  I was wondering
about how I was going to do that.  Since I don't have a set of skeletons
for the '50 A, I guess I'm going to have to set my back wheels way wide
to ride on the outside of the rows when I cultivate, right?

It took me 2 weeks of PB Blaster, a lot of banging, and a lot of cussing
2 years ago, to get the right wheel to move from it's factory setting so
I could plow properly.  Never did get it to move 'till I was pulling a
wagon down the road after soaking the bejeezus out of it and leaving the
clamp off.  Looked down and noticed some fresh rust.  Got that one where
I can jack 'er up and just slide the wheel where ever I want it. Love
that anti-sieze!  Guess I need to start soaking the left wheel ;)

Wouldn't want to dig up those skeletons and bring them over, would you?

Terry