[AT] Gas Tank sending unit needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 14:14:09 PST 2004

I have seen lots of ads for tool boxes that fit 8Ns, but I have never
seen one pictured, either in the 9N/2N parts manual or in catalogs, for
the earlier tractor. Nor have I seen one of those wrenches. Can you
point me in the right direction?

Over the years, I picked up a handful of black wrenches with the Ford
script cast into them, but I suspect they came out of automobile tool
boxes, as none of them have any kind of inch markings on them. That
would be a neat addition to my tractor. (once I get the old sleeves out
and the new ones in...)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. -Bertrand
Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author, Nobel laureate (1872-1970)