[AT] Small show Nov. 20

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Nov 28 03:43:06 PST 2004

> George:
>
> Here it is, now we are really showing our age!:
>
> "Anaheim, Azusa and Cucamonga" - On the sitcom THE JACK BENNY
> SHOW/CBS/1950-65 (and on radio) Mel Blanc played a Union Depot train caller
> who announced via megaphone or loudspeaker system the trains arriving and
> departing from the station.

	I see why I don't remember this one, George and Dean. I was having
too much fun in those days to bother listening to the radio and then in
1951 I was called for the draft and entered the service in January 1952.
Spent most of the next 4 years being either too busy or not where I could
hear our American radio broadcasts. I'm an old Jack Benny fan from the
late 30s and 40s but did other things from then on.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson