[Farmall] Geoff Guager Accident

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Fri Nov 26 08:08:58 PST 2004

Thank you for that info Paul. When you see him next week, please pass along
my good wishes. I haven't seen him since 2001 when I got the chance to
visit with all of you on that windy day over at the Rock River Threshermans
place. But I still remember looking at all the progress pictures of the
restoration on your tractor and having a  nice lunch together.

bobcurrie