[Farmall] Geoff Guager Accident

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Fri Nov 26 07:14:18 PST 2004

I received a call from Pam Gauger this week.  She called to let me know
that Geoff had a terrible accident while bow hunting a few weeks ago.
He's home from the hospital but only after a very rough time.

Many of you know Geoff from the unbelievable restoration work he does
on Farmall tractors.  He's got a Super-H project going right now that
will have to take a back seat while he recovers.  Pam wanted me to let
his tractor buddies know about the accident and to keep you informed of
his progress. She told me that Geoff doesn't like to talk about the
accident but would love to hear from anyone who has the time to write
(mostly about tractors).  Feel free to send him snail mail at

Gauger, Geoffrey
915 Cavalier Dr
WAUKESHA, WI 53186

I'm taking up a collction to get him subscriptions to a bunch of
tractor magazines.  Let me know if you want to contribute.

FYI. He fell out of his tree stand, broke all his ribs and two
vertibrea.  He lay there for hours with two collapsed lungs before
being dicovered by his freind.  He was heliicoptered to the trauma
center and has had several opertions.  We nearly lost our freind a
couple of times but he has managed to pull through to get home.  He's
got a long recovery ahead of him and could use our moral support.

If you choose to e-mail him, do NOT copy this e-mail as the description
of the accident will cause him to re-live it and Pam says that is very
upsetting to him.

I'll go see him early next week and will pass along you good wishes.

-Paul