[AT] Gas Tank sending unit needed

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Nov 26 04:55:21 PST 2004

Lane if you search around in some catalogs like JC Whitney or online you
maybe be able to find an aftermarket sending unit that you can adapt to work
on your IH.  Just a thought.  As for me I use the previously discussed, low
tech, stick method.  Only thing is I don't have a fancy stick.  I just use
whatever I can find, pick up off the ground, break of a tree, bush or weed
and wipe clean.

Charlie