[AT] Gas Tank sending unit needed

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Nov 26 02:35:31 PST 2004

> I'm even more crude but maybe slightly more resourceful!    I use an old
> yard stick. That tells me how many inches of fuel are in the tank directly.
> I only put notches in my gun stocks!
>
> Dean A. Van Peursem
> Snohomish, WA 98290

	I'm even "cruder" than Dean. I took a 2 foot piece of 1/2" X 1"
stock, drew lines every inch with a carpenter's pencil and drilled a hole
near one end so I could hang it by the shop door. It has never failed me.

	BTW, I got a new calendar from the JD dealer this week and it
features a remote control tractor on the cover. Cabless with no place
for an operator, it must be really something. I was reading in another
article where this farmer takes a 9000 series JD tractor around the field
one time and then hits the auto pilot button and from then on just sits
there and reads or watches TV or something while the tractor takes care
of the rest. In reality I suppose he spends his day on his cell phone
making sure the rest of the "farm" is going OK.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson