[AJD] JD B flywheel crank

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Nov 25 14:30:18 PST 2004

PC-0676 (unstyled B/BO/BR) shows what is probably the same wheel with a long
cranking shaft attached listed as an assembly AB1956R.

Thanks for the heads up, all, what an effective way to get a little smarter.

Now if I can still remember this when I see one at an auction unknown years
hence...

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.