[AT] Calling Michael Miller

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Wed Nov 24 10:32:04 PST 2004

I tried to send this direct to Mike, But it got returned, so I sent it
through the group. Just letting him know his set of duals are on the way to
him.

Mike, The wheels and hubs were picked up about 9:30 this morning. I was a
little late getting there
as I had to take my son's truck in to have some work done on it. They got
there a little after 9 and
I was on my way there when Matt called. They were all loaded so they could
stay ahead of the snow.
Were out of there before 10. Should be back home for lunch.
Good luck with the new project.
Terry