[AJD] Ebay 7" Lights probably still a fair price but...

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Wed Nov 24 08:23:31 PST 2004

>Chris, you asked "What do you think?

I think you got exactly what he described, and what was pictured. There was
no inference that those were working lights, and it's unfortunate that you
had your hopes up. I don't think you were misled at all, and it's always
important to remember that when you buy off of ebay you can't touch or
smell, or hear, or examine the product, so you get what you get. That is
usually backed up by the sellers disclaimer "Where is, as is". So you pays
yore money and you takes yore chances. Pretty nice looking lenses though.

bobcurrie