[AT] Concrete slab

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Nov 24 04:31:54 PST 2004

I don't doubt that at all H.L.   They are building a series of locks and
dams on the Yang Xi (sp) river that will allow them to take ocean going
ships 1000 miles inland.  That along with building houses to displace all
the folks being dislocated by the river project plus rampant growth in their
cities has got to be using lots of concrete.

Charlie