[AT] 460 What do you think?

Kevin Mosier kevin1962 at vci.net
Tue Nov 23 17:01:28 PST 2004

   No reason to replace the glowplugs before you test them. Unscrew each one
and clip a jumper wire on to the plug then set the glowplug on the batt
post, if they need replacing you will know which ones are bad right off. The
good ones will get red hot in seconds. you can see a good one light up on a
bright sunny day.
Kevin