[AT] Concrete slab

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Tue Nov 23 13:50:26 PST 2004

Warren: I never worried about consistent measurements as I used two
scoops sand, three scoops gravel and then one scoop cement. All this is
loaded right on the truck.  Back the truck right up to the mixer to
scoop directly into the mixer. Still any concrete work is back breaking!
You need lots of help.. as we used to say a strong back and a week mind.
Not until I did concrete work did I understand "weak mind". Anyone in
their right mind would get someone else to do that work.

Wayne