[AT] Concrete slab

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Tue Nov 23 12:38:55 PST 2004

I found the "recipe" for small batch concrete. This was used one of our jobs
a few years ago and the six cylinders tested averaged out to 4,131 psi
strength.

This will make 1/4 cubic yard. Add just enough water to be able to thoroughy
mix the ingredients, maybe a smidgeon more if you can't float it out:

3-1/2 cubic feet of sand
5 cubic feet of small stone (could be larger than pea-gravel)
2 bags of portland cement

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.