[AT] Concrete slab

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 09:57:52 PST 2004

Ricky,

About the only way you are going to know the answer to your question is to
figure it out based on local costs.  You need to know how much concrete will
cost delivered from the local redi-mix plant then price out the cement, sand
and stone you need to make your own.  I don't have the recipe handy.  Maybe
someone else will help you with what you need to make a CY of concrete.

Charlie