[AT] 460 diesel

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 22 07:51:16 PST 2004

I am not an expert, although I have a 560 diesel. You can get Binder
Books number from their Web page: <www.binderbooks.com>.

Blowing raw fuel out the exhaust sounds like a bad injector. You have to
pull them one by one and pressure test them (or have a diesel engine
shop to it - it is not a big deal, but does require a special tester).

Mike