[AJD] '59 JD 530 Rebuild

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 20 20:06:48 PST 2004

I've used the same stuff since the 50's on anything to do with water
connections on tractors. Indian Head Gasket Shellac generously applied to
the gasket and the cast surfaces. I even use it on the hose to cast pipe
elbow connections. It has worked for me even on some pretty badly pitted
surfaces.  I suspect there has been something better invented since then but
this has always worked for me. Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess!
:-)

Comes in a bottle with a cotton swab ball attached to the lid. YMMV!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com