[AT] tri-axle trailer question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Nov 17 18:59:28 PST 2004

Hi Cecil,

My pentil hitches came with grade 8 bolts and instructions to torque them to
125 foot pounds.   A pentil hitch is a wonderful thing if you want your
trailers to stay at home.

You are right about the 27000 lbs and the CDL.  Actually I think the law
says 27001.  I license my 2 ton for 27,000 and drive it with a Class A
license but no CDL.

Charlie