[AT] Maybe a good safety item

Ernie Thackeray cchopper at mchsi.com
Wed Nov 17 12:21:45 PST 2004

By working for a farm equipment company for many years and preaching
safety, its nice to see someone take a proactive step.  By having this
job I have driven many miles and hours in less than well lit days.  I
don't know how many near misses I've had because of poor or no
reflectors, let alone poor and no lights.

Here is a, "Thank you" from me for all of the drivers in your area.!

Ernie
Collector of Samson Model M tractors