[AT] Maybe a good safety item

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Nov 17 07:24:11 PST 2004

         I was buying a bearing for my Gleaner combine about a week ago and
at the dealer I saw a nice looking little LED light unit. It was maybe 2
1/2" high by about 3 1/2: wide (I didn't think to measure it). It had its
own battery and two strong magnets on the back. One push of the switch made
the light flash, a second push was a bright steady light. The light was
quite bright. Cost was a very thin hair under $20. I am thinking about
getting two of them and keeping them in my truck. They would be great for
slapping on the back of a wagon being pulled down the road at night (good
for hay rides), no wires, no connectors. I also on the road with an odd
shaped implement (like a baler etc.) They would also work well on an odd
trailer load. They had them in both red and amber as I recall. I had seen
some small round ones before but these seemed a LOT brighter.

"farmer"

I am the list owner of the following public email lists:
Allis_Chalmers
Budget_muzzleloading
Cheap-Shelters
Cheapcomputer
Cheapcritters
CheapPower
FrugalFunWoodworking
FrugalRuralLiving
NoNonsenseHorse
Smallfarmshop
truck-blab

Some are pretty quiet, some are very busy. Member counts range from 32 to 570.
All are on Yahoo Groups and can be found with a search at: