[AT] tri-axle trailer question

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Nov 17 07:19:44 PST 2004

You are correct Cecil, the build tag lists the RPO codes and the GVW
only. I just looked through
my RPO catalog and found nothing on combination weight ratings. Those
usually start with
C5 , C6 ,or C7 with a letter after them. There are a couple others for
special purpose vehicles
as well.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY