[AJD] Flat Spoke rear wheels

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 07:02:32 PST 2004

I got the name of the seller, and while looking at the wheels he verified
the casting numbers were reversed (actually, one was wrong - the bolt-in hub
wheel is JD1271R with the 8" wide rim - JD1270R has a 6" rim), and the other
wheel with the axle in it is a 12 spline JD1259R, not 10 spline.  So, it now
all makes sense.  At his request I forwarded the correct info to Cash
Moline, who is listing them for him.  We'll see if anything changes in the
Duane Larson