[AJD] Flat Spoke rear wheels

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Mon Nov 15 18:13:45 PST 2004

LeRoy,
Well, these make little sense to me.  I suspect two things - first, he has
the part numbers reversed on the wheels, and secondly he has miscounted and
there are 12 splines on the "unstyled" B wheels (they apparently still have
the axles in them).  I have looked at many wheels and have never seen flat
spoke 10 spline wheels with cast-in hubs, so there may be something fishy
here.  JD introduced the flat spoke wheels at the time of the styled
introduction as "consistent with the new styling".
Who knows.  I have emailed the seller and received some info, but not the
answers to the above matters.  I would be wary of these wheels.
Duane Larson