[AT] Homemade trailers

two4ac at earthlink.net two4ac at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 21:49:56 PST 2004

Dave and I built the last trailer I had.  It was 1300#.  All we had to do
was get a slip from the BMV and get it weighed on a certified scale.  No
title needed.  I think our cutoff for a title is 2000#, but I'm not sure.

David D. Gibson
1941 Allis Chalmers B
1942 Allis Chalmers C
1947 Allis Chalmers C