[AT] Homemade trailers

Chuck Saunders csaunders at bluevalleyk12.org
Mon Nov 15 07:37:16 PST 2004

What I have seen on trailers for sale is the first price includes used
tires, no brakes, no lights, no ramps. PT wood decking, and paint are
included. Everything else can be added at additional cost. I have found
that the price is about the same bought or homemade. I may not be
comparing the same quality of components or workmanship though.  These
guys seem to have a good package - http://www.southwestwheel.com but I
have not dealt with them personally.

Chuck Saunders
Kansas City, MO