[AT] Shop heating

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 18:15:11 PST 2004

--- Dave Ernst <shop at cccomm.net> wrote:

> I walked back over to the house and told the wife
> the furnace was about to
> go and we needed a new one. She bit and the old
> furnace is still in the shop
> and working just fine.

Oh, the shame!!!  Decieving your wife like that!  How,
in good conscience, could you do such a thing (and get
away with it <grins>).
I'm jealous.

> ps. anybody want to see the 1915 Economy hit & miss
> I just restored?  I
> painted it yellow....

Yes, never saw a yellow one.  Is that by any chance
original?  All I knew of was red.  Before any flames
are sent, I don't mind what color it is, the important
thing is it is saved!  What size is it, etc., all the
details.  I love engines as well as tractors, they are
just harder to ride.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!