[AT] Shop heating

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Wed Nov 10 15:11:13 PST 2004

I used to have a homemade combination wood stove/used oil burner in the
shop. One cold morning years ago while trying to light the wood stove and
shivering I came up with and idea.
I walked back over to the house and told the wife the furnace was about to
go and we needed a new one. She bit and the old furnace is still in the shop
and working just fine. I set the thermostat at 50 in the evenings and
usually at 65 when I'm in here working.
Yea, I'm spoiled but I am old and know it............
Dave.
ps. anybody want to see the 1915 Economy hit & miss I just restored?  I
painted it yellow....