[Ford-ferguson] NAA lift problem

Tom Herman tbherman at prodigy.net
Sat Nov 6 19:18:52 PST 2004

Thanks for all the responses. When I took the lift mechenism into the shop
they replaced the piston and O ring.  The piston was scared but the cylinder
wall was just fine (no explanation for that one).  The rest was just fine.

I took off the acorn nut to tighten the "sleeve" but it was already as tight
as I could get it. When the nut came off a small amount of oil ran out too.
I put the nut back on and cranked it up and it came back to life.  Go
figure.

Thanks again to all!

TomH.