[AT] Fuel Oil Price

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Thu Nov 4 02:28:11 PST 2004

    Dudley;
    Filled my fuel oil and diesel farm tank 2 weeks ago for $1.67 a gallon. Road
taxes are not charged for home fuel and off road use diesel. Get a discount for
paying when delivered and lower high sulphur price.
    Number 2 heating fuel and number 2 diesel fuel are one and the same and come
out of the same tank, including the dye.. Pump price for diesel is at about
$2.249 at Bellefontaine, Ohio.

                        Gene