OT: gas $ (was Re: SV: Re[2]: [AT] NC Trailer regulations

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Nov 3 04:20:35 PST 2004

charlie hill wrote:

> How much is gas in New Jersey, Mike?
Regular is running 1.899 to 2.029, depending on where you go for fuel -
stations in suburban yuppie neighborhoods are a lot higher than the ones
out on the highways.

But diesel has gone up sharply - I had to pay $2.059 the last time I
filled up the dump truck at a nearby station that usually has reasonable
prices.

And I stand corrected: I didn't know that Oregon also has the same
prohibition on pumping your own gas. I have done it both ways around the
country, and I don't see much advantage, one way or the other, in doing
it yourself vs. having the Pakastani do it.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and
groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, more
desolation. War is hell. -William Tecumseh Sherman, Union General in the
American Civil War (1820-1891)