[AT] OT:Anyone near Davenport Iowa

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Nov 2 20:22:11 PST 2004

Cecil, I'm not far from Davenport (80 miles) and might be able to help. What is the timeline? I might wind up helping a brother-in-law move some equipment from Abiline KS towards Iowa. So I'd be empty down. At this time I don't know if it is happening. At the least I could help with some storage if that helps.

Brad