[Farmall] Mystery Tractor D-50 Cast your VOTE

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Tue Nov 2 08:09:10 PST 2004

International O-14, based on International tag on radiator, low front axle,
rocker arm breather vent on engine, rubber covered steering wheel.  Could
also be I-14 or possibly Fairway 14.

>From an artistic standpoint, there's one shot missing that would have
helped; a closeup of rear brakes.  If they're present, it's an I-14 or
Fairway.  If they're absent, it's an O-14.

The -12 or -14 family has wonderful diversity; you see hand clutches, foot
clutches, hand brakes, foot brakes, hand throttles, foot throttles, rear
brakes or F-12 style brakes hanging on the sides of the transmission.  High
or low front axle.  Squared off or V-shaped radius rods under engine.
Gasoline or distillate engines.  Farm tractor or contoured, upholstered
seats.

-Karl