[Farmall] Mystery Tractor D-50 Cast your VOTE

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Tue Nov 2 09:41:53 PST 2004

Lane,
All of you experts should know that it's a Bantam Corn Picker Tractor (
Farmall BCP-12) not any of the choices you have listed.
You, Eric and Stan have seen all sorts of them around here on your
undercover Tractor hunting trips to Cheeseland.
Even Bob Currie spotted a couple of them in the Fence Rows.  They even take
the valve cover decal that Bob researched, produced and sells.
They are as common as dirt around here.  They are even more common up by
Sneaky Peters because the corn usually freezes out at the end August so they
can't use a regular Row Crop tractor and normal size corn picker like a 234.
I see someone stole the small point fast hitch off of the tractor.

We will probably have one at the Winter Convention, if I can find a nice
restored one w/ fasthitch.

Mike