[AT] A part for my JD 2010

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Nov 1 20:20:00 PST 2004

Ralph:

www.jdparts.deere.com is a very valuable site. You can register at this
site. However, for the old two cylinder stuff, no on-line parts catalog
reference is available. You will need to get the part numbers you are
looking for out of the appropriate Parts Catalog and enter it to determine
if JD still sells it. If they do a price will be displayed. Then if you want
to you can place an on-line order with your registered dealer.

This site does not offer the National "Dealer Search" capability, however.
Only an authorized JD dealer can do that for you.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com